(1) Chitimba Gold (Tropheops sp.) Unsexed Juvenile
You will Receive 1 unsexed juvenile,
Tropheops sp. Chitimba Gold have bright yellow bodies with black edges on their anal and caudal fins. Males will develop a blue belly when mature, but subdominant males will remain mostly yellow with hints of blue. Along their flanks between their pectoral fins and caudal peduncle, the scales each contain a small light blue iridescent spot.
Scientific Name: Tropheops sp.
Common Name: Chitimba Gold
Max Size: 5"
Region of Origin: Lake Malawi, Africa
Captive Bred or Wild: Captive Bred
Diet: Flake food low in protein
Compatibility: Mbuna - Labeotropheus, Labidochromis, Iodotropheus Cynotilapia. Victorian cichlids.
Tank Mate Options:
- Yellow Lab
Pearl White Zebra
Red Top Hongi
- Orders are shipped out Monday -Wednesday
- We ship using only FedEx 2 day or UPS/Fedex Overnight
- Photo is not an actual photograph of the item you will be receiving, it is just a representation.
- All fish and invertebrates are 100% guaranteed to arrive alive, happy, and healthy
- In the rare event of a DOA, please send us a clear photo of the DOA fish still in the bag within 2 hours of FedEx showing the package has been delivered
- All sizes listed are approximate
- Buyer is responsible to know and follow all of their State/County laws